Employer Awards and Recognition
Whole Foods Market – 2017-2019
- 2018 – Lightbulb Award. Received an award that demonstrated the leadership principle of innovation and invention. In Q4 of 2018 I led efforts to RFP and select a technical assessment testing vendor to gain both increase quality of candidates and gain efficiencies by saving hiring manager time on technical phone screens. I also led efforts to have the first Whole Foods Market tech mixer where our COO and our digital tech leaders spoke to help build a brand for Whole Foods Market within the tech space.
Epsilon – 2006-2016
- 2016 – Epsilon Executive Development Program – I was selected to be a part of this companywide program, and to prime for becoming a VP of Talent Acquisition. 27 out of 7,500 associates were selected.
- 2016 – Limelight Award – $5,000. For successful end to end creation and launch of our internal Bengaluru, India recruiting operation, and for delivering 280 hires plus an additional 90 offer accepts within an 8 month timeframe. Was instrumental in launching employer branding materials to include internal employee engagement campaigns and running the Epsilon India Instagram account. Also spearheaded and partnered with our internal Ireland based digital team to make our India career site, as well as our other U.S. based career sites mobile responsive; this eliminated the need to pay a third party and led to further savings of 100k+ annually.
- 2015 – Silverlight Award – $3,500 bonus. For successful completion of onboarding the Conversant talent acquisition team post company acquisition.
- 2013 – Epsilon Excellence Award – Quarterly bonus across North America based on nominations. $5,000 bonus. Saved the company 1MM by selecting and implementing a vendor management system for direct hire placements. This included policy creation as well as change management throughout the organization for North America both internal and to external vendors.